Lee Scratch Perry & Samia FArah


Lee Perry featuring Samia Farah

Adrian Sherwood at that time  was producing Lee Scratch Album
 '' The mighty Upseter''. I told him I would love doing a duet with him.. Adrian' s reply was '' don't even dream about it...'' Well he didn't have to say it twice, I said OK give me the backing instrumental iam going to write some  lyrics and will record the song  in Paris. 
It was my first lyrics in English... I said to   Adrian: 
OK I want at least Perry's opinion...
 Well so say so done.. he liked it enough to  record a duet and I am also on  the backing vocals on few tracks of this album... 
Morality :"don't believe the no no's... Cause behind a no there is always endless possibilities" . ♥️


 Rip Lee scratch Perry . 


Si tu ne le connais pas demande à Ali baba  

Comments

Samia Farah